Why never throw away coffee grounds
After you finish your cup of coffee, there are always coffee grounds left on the bottom of the cup that you throw away. However, you should take a look at the following beneficial ways in which you can use these coffee grounds, instead making the decision to throw away coffee grounds:
- Homemade facial and body peel – mix the coffee grounds with honey. This mixture is also great for removal of cellulite.
- It refreshes the hair – mix a small amount of your shampoo with the coffee grounds and leave it for few minutes and then wash your hair with it. However, if you have blond hair, you shouldn’t use this method because it will darken the hair.
- Insect repellent – put coffee grounds in the place where insects are most prominent. They will go away immediately as they cannot stand the smell of coffee.
- Cleans stubborn dish stains – rub the stains on dishes with coffee grounds to remove all the dirt quickly and efficiently.
- Furniture cleaner – put coffee grounds in water, mix the content, and then brush your furniture with it. Leave it for a while and then wipe it off. Your furniture will shine as if it were new.